Zay had managed to sneak out without any problem. "Hey. I had to wait until I was sure His Topness was out of the way." He unlocked the door so Suzy could go inside. "The photos are still in my van, so make yourself comfortable, don't touch my drums and I will be right back." True to his word, Zay was back in two shakes. "Ok, take a look at the photos and then we'll talk."

Suzy slowly opened the envelope and withdrew the photos. “Do you need to warn me about anything before I look at them?” she asked Zay, keeping the photos face down.

"Well, there are a few you might find funny. I sure as shit did. Why?"

“Well, let’s just say I don’t relish the thought of looking at my fiancĂ© buck naked and humping another woman or whatever, and would rather get some warning upfront.” She carefully turned the photos over and stared at them, one by one.

“She looks kinda familiar,” Suzy said softly, her face expressionless. “I bet I’ve seen her before somewhere ... but I just can’t place her. Hmm ... what a chaste little kiss ... well, I should be grateful for small mercies. You said they were in that shop for some time? Any idea where that is? And what kind of shop?”

"Jinx said it was a jewellery store a couple of blocks from where Steve works. I think it's a Jarrod's.

Suzy sighed and because Suzy was such a go-getter, and always so full of spunk and life with a never-say-die attitude, to Zay it sounded like despair. “I should be happy, my instincts were right on target.” Suzy said with a hollow little laugh.

"You don't know that for certain. They're just photos. It could mean anything."

“Well, yes, I agree it might mean anything, but still ... don’t you think it looks rather suspicious?” Suzy levelled her eyes at Zay, boring into him, willing him to tell the truth yet silently pleading with him to tell her what she really wanted to hear. “I mean, why didn’t he tell me about her? Why can’t he tell me he is meeting her if its nothing?”

"May be he didn't tell you about her because it never occurred to him that he needed to do that? I mean, if it's nothing, then it's nothing, you know? It was a pretty chaste kiss. Maybe she's an old school chum?”

Suzy snorted.

“Maybe she's helping him pick out a gift?" Zay shrugged. "The person who knows the answer is Steve."

Suzy just snorted again and gave Zay a dirty look.