Zay went to the bathroom, and then he jumped into bed, tucking the covers tightly around him. Paul would have to drag him out. Zay was determined NOT to be spanked for this. It wasn't gonna happen. He'd gone to bed like ordered, he'd even stayed there for a bit. So he had left. So what. Not that he'd say 'so what' to Paul. Maybe Paul wouldn't even be that mad at him. Yeah, right. He'd seen that look.

By the time Paul came up, Zay had fallen into a troubled sleep. Paul leaned over his young partner, and his mouth twitched.

*Zay was muttering something along the lines of the only person who should be spanked here is Suzy*

Undressing quietly, Paul went to brush his teeth and then slipped under the cool covers. He felt Zay stir, and he reached out and pulled him over. “Are you awake?”

"Am I in trouble?’Cause if I am, then I'm not awake." Zay mumbled.

Paul smiled in the dark and turned Zay around, and then planted a soft lingering kiss on his sleepy eyes. “You know, you should be in so much trouble with me. For breaking your curfew in the first place, and then skipping out of bed in deliberate defiance of my orders. And most of all for getting involved with Suzy when I had told you specifically not to.”

Zay yawned. "But I'm not in trouble?" He asked with a hopeful tone in his voice. That was a normally serious offense, being deliberately defiant. Paul took a very dim view of defiance. "I'm asking 'cause there was that 'should be' thrown in there."

Paul reached behind Zay and patted his butt. “I will leave you to decide how much trouble you are in with me. And then we will talk about what needs to be done. Tomorrow. Its way past both our bed times and I am really tired. Good night, darling.”