Four twenty somethings sat at the table in the Foo Dog restaurant, sipping green tea and eating dim sum. One of them was looking through a stack of photos.

"I can't believe you snuck into Steve's apartment and took these, Syd. That's a ballsy move for you. If you'd gotten caught, we'd have landed in a huge fucking mess. All of us." It made Zay's butt twitch just to think of the trouble he would've been in.

Syd shrugged. 'I'm tiny and I'm quiet and he was too busy 'spanking the monkey' to notice anything. At least he looked at a picture of Suzy while he did it. So I guess she does it for him, right?"

"Her photo does anyway. I guess he felt the need and Suzy wasn't there. I mean he is getting it regularly, as far as I know from Suzy."

Jinx poured another cup of green tea for herself and Izzie. "When the balls drop at puberty, what little brains males have drops with them and they start doing most of their thinking with the little head. Izzie and I were about to give up on Mr. Charisma. He seemed to live a pretty vanilla life. Then we saw him meet with that woman there, the statuesque blonde."

Izzie snagged a taro dumpling. "Yeah, Steve acted kinda shifty too, kept looking about. They were inside for a while, then when they came back out, he gave her a kiss, on the cheek. Jinx and I were like, whoah."

"Yeah. She's a hottie. If you like girls." Zay finished the rest of his egg custard tart. "So, now we go buy the beer, then I better get home. Paul has me on a short leash right now, because he thinks I'm plotting some sort of mischief with Suzy. Imagine that." He laughed.

On his way back home, Zay phoned Suzy and set up a time and place to meet with her.