Zay had a delivery to make that afternoon, so he decided to take a swing by the house. The catering van was in the drive, so he hazarded a peek into the kitchen. Suzy was in there, along with Bunny. No Paul. He knocked on the door and signalled to Suzy to meet him outside.

Suzy eyed him warily. “You’ve got that look in your eyes. What is it, spit it out!”

"What look? You're as bad as Paul. Ok. I met with some friends this morning and they've agreed to tail Steve for a few days. I gave them his info and they have those little disposable cameras in case a photo op comes along."

“What? I thought you were getting some professional to do this! Can they be trusted? Do they even know what to do?”

"Hello. Reality check here. Professionals are expensive. Friends cost me a six-pack and Chinese food. We had our strategy meeting and everyone knows what to do, it's not like it's that hard, you know."

“Well, I am desperate, so I am willing to try anything.” Suzy paused, biting her lower lip like a cow chewing. She spoke with some difficulty. “You know, there is something else I don’t know if I should be telling you ...”

"But you're gonna do it anyway." Zay grinned at her.

“Shit! You do know me too well,” Suzy said with deep feeling. “Will you promise, and I mean cross-your-heart-swear and promise NOT to tell a single soul what I am about to share with you?”

"I thought we'd already covered this. I haven't spilled any of your secrets yet, but I'll cross-my-heart anyway.”

Suzy’s eyes clouded over. “I think I am not ... satisfying Steve ... um ... as in I don’t think I am as skilled as I thought ... “

Zay laughed. He couldn't help himself; he really couldn't, even though he knew he was risking getting a knee in a painful place.

“If you want to continue to enjoy sex with my brother, you should probably stop laughing right about now!” Suzy warned, the sparkle in her eyes not exactly friendly.

"Suzy, sweetheart. You are a het male's wet dream on two legs, and that is the last thing I expected to hear you say. Steve not satisfying you, now that I could believe." Zay made a bow. "How can I be of service to Madame?"

Slightly mollified, Suzy grinned. “Hey, he’s not that bad! So - are you offering advice or services?” She laughed gleefully as Zay turned a shade of green.

"Advice, purely advice. No hands on, totally hands off. Totally. Not my hands, not your hands."
“Oh, all right, no more jokes, and that goes for you too ok?”

"Ok. Is this sex in general, or is it a specific problem? And anyway, it's not all your fault, Steve has to do his part, you know, tell you what he likes or doesn't like.”

“Yeah ... he’s not too loquacious in that department; bugger it! Well, I am thinking it may not be a bad idea to get a few pointers, no harm to improve one’s technique, know what I mean?

“Oh, I can help you work on your oral technique, I helped Paul." Zay winked. "But we will need a cucumber to practice on, 'cause I'm taken and besides it would just be too weird. It would like having my sister blow me."

This time, Suzy blanched. “Ewww..... God!” She ruffled her short hair vigorously, as if to shake off the mental images. Taking a deep breath, she continued, “So what are you saying, Zay? That I sh..should ... um ...”

"Well, get a cucumber. I'll let you pick it out, I don't know how big Steve is and I'm not really interested, you know?"

“A cucumber ...” And then Suzy was bent in half and laughed till the tears ran down her cheeks. “Oh my, oh oh oh .... I got a cucumber ... in fact I have several cucumbers! When do we start?”

"It's a perfectly respectable vegetable, being used for a totally disrespectful purpose. We can start whenever you want. I'd wait until Bunny Big Mouth was elsewhere though, unless you want Paul to find out more than he ever wanted to about his baby sister's sex life. You really don't want to think about your little sister having sex, any more than you want to think about your parents doing it. Euw."